Sunday, May 5, 2013

summer music opportunities

I'm sure you all received the email about this, but just to reiterate, I wanted post the information here on this blog too.

4strings Music Festival (for strings and piano students)
from Aug. 3rd thru Aug. 17th, 2013


The faculty includes professors of the Juilliard School and the like! I personally know some of them. They are EXCELLENT musicians (some of the best that I know) and really wonderful people. And I MAY be teaching there too!

It is open to piano and string students from age 9 - college. They are especially looking for cello and viola students. 

You'll get to work closely with excellent musicians and teachers in a beautiful location. I think this will be a wonderful opportunity for many of you!

4strings Music Festival

Audition deadline is May 18th, so apply soon!

Please include my name under "your teachers" in your application, so they can keep track of who they were referred by. Thanks!


ALSO,
for winds and brass and percussionists (as well as strings), there is going to be a wonderful international summer orchestra opportunity with a performance at Avery Fisher Hall coming up in the end of August. Once I get more information, I will send you an email and also post it here. So stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment