Wednesday, May 1, 2013

two more left!

Argh! I fell behind again..

Date: 04/25/13
Orchestra: CYO
Attendance: good
Coaches Present: Mr. Lin
Repertoire Rehearsed: Swan Lake
Little things I noticed:

I took these pictures 10 minutes before the rehearsal, just outside the building.
They are neither swans, nor is it a lake, but close enough...

Notes:
While the pictures I took maybe of "Geese Pond", you are truly playing the "Swan Lake"! I'm very happy with how much we got done in the Tchaikovsky in just two rehearsals! Of course there are things we can improve still, but I have to say, sounding the way we do with just four hours of rehearsal is quite impressive. Good job, guys!

Next rehearsal (tomorrow...), we will go through all the pieces. So bring your music for Mozart, J. Williams, and Sibelius, in addition to the Tchaikovsky!
By the way, bringing Sibelius back up is a great idea. Thanks Anna for your suggestion!

As I said in this rehearsal, tomorrow's rehearsal be our VERY last FULL rehearsal of the year (for the one after that will be a half rehearsal, and half party)! So lets keep our minds sharp, and really concentrate. I'll see you guys tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment