Thursday, March 6, 2014

your part is a part of you!

well, alright. This week, I wasn't quite as impressed with you guys as I was last week, to be honest.

I need you to be attached to your parts, guys. Once a part is given to you,  it should become a part of you and your identity! The notes are not just given for you to play, but for you to become one with. It should always be at the back of your mind, like your pet. And your mission is to conquer it! So you can make them sound however you like them to! Otherwise it will get away from and conquer you! Don't let the notes control you!

Next week I will not be there, but we will have a sectional rehearsal so please come as usual. I will instruct them to be super mean to you if you are not prepared, so watch out! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment